Sprint Samsung S9 & S9+ Instant Remote Unlock By USB + Lease Lock + Rebrand
Delivery Time: 1-2 Minutes
Price: $ 60
Service is Live:Â Monday - Friday (9AM - 5PM PST)
This service isÂ done remotely via our USB Software & a technician. After placing your order, please visit ourÂ Live ChatÂ to speak with one of our technicians to guide youÂ through theÂ process. The service is 1-72 Hours. The typical timeframe for this service is 60 Minutes once a technician is online.
- Samsung G960U (SPR)
- Samsung G965U (SPR)
- Download our Remote Support ToolÂ (Click Here)Â and execute it with Administrator rights. This will give you your Remote Support ID.
- Please include your Remote Support ID with your request
- Our USB Software
- Operating System: Windows (XP SP3, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) | Mac (Not Supported)
- Hard Drive: 30GB Free storage or more
- Memory: 4GB or more
- Network: Broadband or faster (1.5Mbps Download/Upload) can test at http://speedtest.net
- USB Cable: OEM recommend or Equivalent cable. (eBay or other low grade cables may cause issues)
What this service is:Â
- âœ”Â This service will SIM unlock your device.
- âœ”Â This service is performed by a technician remotely using a USB cable.
- âœ”Â This service supported Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST
- âœ”Â This service will remove the lease lock from Sprint.Â
- âœ”Â This service will rebrand the device to a supported branding such as ATT / T-Mobile etc
- âœ˜Â This serviceÂ ISÂ NOTÂ a FRP (Factory Reset Protection | Google Account Lock | Reactivation Lock) removal service, if device has FRP use FRP removal services prior to this service.
- âœ˜Â This serviceÂ IS NOTÂ a cleaning service. (It will not clean or change the status of the IMEI for service providers).
Some things to know:
- âœ”Â This service will FDR (Factory Data Reset) the device, please knowÂ the technician will not ask to do this.
- âœ”Â Check and validate device IMEI for blacklisting/lost stolen. Refunds will not be given.
- âœ˜Â Once device has been completed device willÂ NO LONGERÂ work on Sprint services.
- âœ˜Â Do not insert a Sprint card anytime after service has been completed or you run the risk of device lease locking once again.
After Submitting Order:
- Please copy/paste your Order # and Remote Support ID in our live chat.