Sprint Samsung S9 & S9+ Instant Remote Unlock By USB
Delivery Time: 1-60 Minutes
Price: $ 30
Service is Live:Â Monday - Friday (9AM - 5PM PST)
This service isÂ done remotely via our USB Software & a technician. After placing your order, please visit ourÂ Live ChatÂ to speak with one of our technicians to guide youÂ through theÂ process. The service is 1-72 Hours. The typical timeframe for this service is 60 Minutes once a technician is online.
- Virgin Mobile
- Samsung S9 (G960U)
- Samsung S9+ (G965U)
ALERT! Please Read!
Devices on Revision 7 (USQU7XXXX)Â or Higher please use the serviceÂ AT&T/Cricket/Sprint/Xfinity Samsung Note 9 (N960U) Remote Unlock By USB
- Download our Remote Support ToolÂ (Click Here)Â and execute it with Administrator rights. This will give you your Remote Support ID.
- Please include your Remote Support ID with your request
- Our USB Software
- Operating System: Windows (XP SP3, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) | Mac (Not Supported)
- Hard Drive: 30GB Free storage or more
- Memory: 4GB or more
- Network: Broadband or faster (1.5Mbps Download/Upload) can test at http://speedtest.net
- USB Cable: OEM recommend or Equivalent cable. (eBay or other low grade cables may cause issues)
What this service is:Â
- âœ”Â This service will SIM unlock your device.
- âœ”Â This service is performed by a technician remotely using a USB cable.
- âœ”Â This service supported Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST
- âœ˜Â This serviceÂ ISÂ NOTÂ a FRP (Factory Reset Protection | Google Account Lock | Reactivation Lock) removal service, if device has FRP use FRP removal services prior to this service.
- âœ˜Â This serviceÂ IS NOTÂ a cleaning service. (It will not clean or change the status of the IMEI for service providers).
- âœ˜Â This serviceÂ DOESÂ NOTÂ remove the lease lock from Sprint/T-Mobile/ATT or any other carrier or provider.
- âœ˜Â This serviceÂ DOESÂ NOTÂ rebrand/change branding/startup logos/shutdown logos or remove carrier bloat ware. This service is for SIM unlocking device only.Â
Some things to know:
- âœ”Â This service may FDR (Factory Data Reset) the device, please knowÂ the technician will not ask to do this.
- âœ”Â Check and validate device IMEI for blacklisting/lost stolen. Refunds will not be given.
- âœ˜Â This service is for SIM unlocking the device, any additional setup such as APN, MMS, Data or any other services are not provided and are notÂ guaranteed to work. In most cases the device's should function as normal however this service is strictly for unlocking the device.Â
- âœ˜Â We do not guaranteed any functionality to work from one carrier to another, only calls and texting can be guaranteed to work if device is not blacklisted/reported lost stolen etc on GSM networks. This dot not includeÂ carriers such as Verizon/Page plus or any other Verizon MVNO due to the carrier being CDMA/LTE. If you need the device to work properly on Verizon/Page plus/MVNO of Verizon it may require the device to be rebranded, check our services for Unlock + Rebrand instead.
- âœ˜Â Please note, because of the nature of how Sprint device's work, they may not show your carriers name in the upper left or right hand corner and may continue to show Sprint as the carrier name. This is a normal behavior of these devices.
After Submitting Order:
- Please copy/paste your Order # and Remote Support ID in our live chat.